What a busy fun weekend! We had a lot going on. We started it off by going to Ross Park with my sisters Teri and Holly and their families. Always a good time.


Then later that night my family all came up from California. It was so great having them all here. We later roasted some s'mores out in the backyard. Mmmmm...my favorite! Then Saturday was the 4th of July!! One of my all-time favorite holidays! We started it off by going to the parade-of course. 


Then we went to the park for some fried chicken and a little football--who knew my sister Caroline was so good at football??
Then we went back to our house for some slip and slide. I used to love playing on my slip and slide with my cousins when I was little. It was fun to watch MY kids play with their cousins on the slip an slide. The kids also played with the water balloons and even did some finger painting. Later that night we fired up our new BBQ and had some burgers and hotdogs. Then really later that night, there were the fireworks. By this time some were too wiped out. But those that went said they were as good as ever!

The following day Sunday was Landon's blessing day. It was really nice to have all of my family there as well as a bunch of Josh's that had come from Utah. It was a very special day for us.
We had a great fun-packed weekend! I am lucky to have such a great family.
Friday, July 10, 2009
4th of July Weekend
Posted by Kelly at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I wish we could have been there for the blessing. Looks like you guys had a fun/busy 4th of July.
I love the picture of Landon. He looks completely different every time I see him/pictures of him. He's a cutie!
it was a GREAT weekend!!! i had sooo much fun! and seeing landon was a real treat! it was my first time.
Post a Comment